February 17, 2011

Day 22-What's in your makeup bag

My makeup bag is tiny.  Kids go to school with bigger pencil cases, lol.  I am a fan of Cover Girl- have been since I started wearing makeup at hundred years ago.  I will start with my most recent purchases and work backwards.  Foundation, bought last month as I started a new job where I feel like I should care about my appearance; pressed powder- bought in 2010 (along with a crappy bottle of dollar store foundation- dude what was I thinking); Mary Kay lip liner pencil got that the year Little Miss was born (2006 as a Welcome Wagon type thing); creme eyeshadow (that was a purchase due to lack of reading, oops) circa 2005; and everything else has got to be 10 years old- eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow and blush.  Gosh I think I need to stop at the cosmetics counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment