February 3, 2011

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

Ahh- TV, my friend.... I love tv and have a ton of faves.  So much so that I have all my must-sees taped.

Here's a run down:

  • Sunday -- True Blood, Big Love, Spartacus
  • Monday -- Top Chef, Village on a Diet
  • Tuesday -- One Tree Hill, Biggest Loser
  • Wednesday -- Dragon's Den, Criminal Minds
  • Thursday -- The Office, Outsourced, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice
  • Friday & Saturday -- A day of rest, Catch up for anything I missed

There are tons of other shows that I watch- anything on HGTV, anything on FoodNetwork, CSI, and Law & Order -all versions.  Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

4 comments:

  1. LOVe your day to day list - and love to see some of "my" shows on that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh another TB fan! Love me some Eric..:D Since you love True Blood, have you ever seen Vampire Diaries? That's another great vampire show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the Vampire Diaries for a bit, but it hit a slew of re-runs, and I got turned off. Nothing worse than getting hyped up for your fave show to have it be one you've seen! (was uber excited for a new Grey's last night)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your list! Fan of all the CSI's and Criminal Minds! :)

    ReplyDelete